We love essential oils, but sometimes we could do without!
Although we create mainly essential oil infused products, we felt the need to accomodate EVERYONE. Young children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, those with extreme skin sensitivities, and even those who simply want an all natural bomb without the essential oils! No matter the reason, this bomb is for you!
We may have left out the essential oils, but we definitely didn't leave out the goodness.
- Oats cam do wonders for your acne. Oatmeal contains zinc that is said to reduce inflammation and kill the acne-causing bacterial action. It also helps to soak up the excess oil from the skin that may trigger acne.
- Oats can remove the dead skin cells and act as a natural moisturiser. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to keep the skin exfoliated. Oatmeal's mild pH can help to cool down the inflamed skin that may have caused due to some rash or infection, causing dry skin.
- Oatmeal is packed with chemical compounds called saponins, which are known for their natural cleansing activity. Black heads are nothing but clogged pores on your skin. Oatmeal helps to declog the pores and gives you a smooth and clear skin.
- Itching is mostly caused due to inflammation under the skin or when the skin's pH level is high. Oatmeal helps to normalise your skin's pH levels, which helps to restore your skin's natural pH and soften the dry skin. It also protects the skin from external irritants, by lending moisture to the skin.
- Because of its excellent moisturising properties, coconut milk can be used as a scalp tonic for dry, itchy and irritated scalp.This is also particularly beneficial for restoring dry, damaged and brittle hair, as well as split ends.
- Coconut milk contains all the essential nutrients required for healthy hair, boosting your hair follicles and promoting hair growth.
- It can add volume to your hair, makes it less greasy and promotes longer, thicker hair (with that shine you’ve always wanted).
- For people with oily and acne prone skin, coconut milk can be used as a cleanser due to its antibacterial properties. The fats in coconut milk do not clog pores, thereby preventing acne.
- Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Application of coconut milk over sunburnt skin aids in rapid healing because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps by cooling the skin and reducing pain, swelling and redness.
- We’ve all heard of taking a milk bath, right? Well, it’s time to use coconut milk instead. It is a great moisturiser due its soothing properties and can be used to combat dryness and promote healthy glowing skin.
- Gentle application of coconut milk provides an excellent moisturizing effect in dry skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. The natural fatty acids in coconut milk help treat dry and irritated skin and remove harmful bacteria.
All of the goodness. None of the garbage!
Bath products have been my main thing since the beginning due to my first born, and his unatural fear of being clean. Completely rediculous, and yet I have that unatural fear to thank for where I am today. Making safe and affordable bath products for everyone!
The amount of ingredients used in leading bath products is enough to scare anyone. Especially if you go ahead and goole said ingredients. Thats when things really get scary. You start to wonder whether you were cleaner before you got into the tub, and that's not something any of us needs to worry about.
With our soaks and bombs, your only concern will be how long you have before needing to add more hot water to the tub, or more wine to your glass. So hurry up and get naked, because a little self love is something we could all use!
Vanilla Oatmeal Bath Bom
Checking the ingredients on the bath and body products I used to use makes me cringe.
Fun Fact: It takes essential oils approximately...
- 22 seconds to take effect on the brain
- 20 minutes to enter the bloodstream
- 3-6 hours to completely metabolize
When putting essential oils directly on the skin, they go directly to the bloodstream and other major bodily systems.
The same applies to EVERYTHING you put directly on your skin. Including all of the dirty ingredients found in leading bath and body products.
I know the feeling. Don't panic. The best thing you can do moving forward, is to check those ingredients, make better choices, and dicontinue the use of harmful products on your body, and those of your family!
My products are all hand made with only the best ingredients. 100% pure essential oils by Young Living, Organic sugars, butters, and carrier oils, no artificial flavours, and absolutely no artificial fragrances!
Here's what you'll find in this particular Soak.
Baking Soda, Epsom Salts, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Organic Powdered Coconut Milk, Organic Raw Honey, Water, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Orange Essential Oil, Coconut, Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Licorice Root, Vanilla.